Thursday, May 24, 2007

Dry heat, my ass.



Nevada is hot. It is fuck-ing hot. It is a dry heat, yes, but that dry heat can make you actually feel like your skin is pricking off of your body when you get into your car. I'm used to east coast humid hots, but this. shit. is. HOT.

Now, it's what is considered "warm". It's 98 degrees. And guess what? My air conditioning is broken! Woo Hoo! YEAH!!! (insert sound of crickets)

I tried to stick it out as long as I could before I finally had to break down and call someone. First estimate? $2,300. Shit.

Second estimate? $480. Better. But still. Shit.

After 5 visits to the house, 2 days vacation time taken to meet the repair people, I wanted to kick someone's ass. But the day Mike from Kool Again flipped that switch and brought me back to my frosty palace, I wanted to marry him.

So, long story short, I'm broke, but I'm Kool.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home