Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Holy shit, I'm in my thirties.

I think I first knew that I was getting older when I started hating teenagers at the movies. Recently, I've noticed other things that are aging me. I'm seriously considering a TempurPedic mattress. At Brookstone, I choose to sit in the massage chairs for an inappropriate length of time with no intention of purchasing anything. I'm totally disgusted that the US Army is sanctioning a war-based video game. I take a daily vitamin. Jane magazine has become "eh". I'm returning to folk music roots. I wear socks to bed. Tea has become a viable option to wine, and I don't mean the shroom-y kind. I asked for 3 paid months of Homeowner's Association fees for Christmas. I think I need to contact Oprah and schedule a makeover, so I can become the hotness that is under the surface, and stop being so fucking....old.

2 Comments:

Blogger K said...

And dont forget about the hangovers...oh lord, the hangovers.

4:08 AM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger P-Diddy in Sin City said...

oh, forget it. I'm crippled for days.

12:47 PM, December 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home