Sunday, January 15, 2006

I feel sorry for Europeans for this reason...


Sure, they have magnificant castles, wonderful food, great wine, stylish clothes and soccer. But where else can you watch the most intense game of football led by this man, the greatest coach to watch on any given Sunday? I mean, really. I'm surprised my downstairs neighbors didn't call the domestic violence cops today, the way I was screaming during the Steelers/Colts game. Thanks to my best friend, I have come to love the Steelers as if I were straight outta Steel City. What a game....I'm emotionally spent. Must go dumb down and watch Flavor Flav on VH1.

3 Comments:

Blogger K said...

I missed the end of the game unfortunatley. Glad the Steelers pulled it out. You guys are the only happy people I know after this weekend since the skins and the pats lost.

Visit me, I mention you, sort of:-)

9:20 AM, January 16, 2006  
Blogger Homemom3 said...

I actually missed the last few games of the season. Could you tell me who's going to be in teh SuperBowl?

11:38 AM, January 16, 2006  
Blogger P-Diddy in Sin City said...

Don't know yet, Entertainus...still a few more playoff games! Try and catch some...they have been some of the best games I've seen in awhile!

1:18 PM, January 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home