Thursday, March 23, 2006

Dear God, It's me, Sexy...

I just wanted to say thanks for making what was really shitty post-birthday-I-can't-believe-I'm -thirty-one week into what may go down in history as one of the best.


Today, Josh Homme (love ya, man) got TOTALLY passed in the left lane by none other than the painfully talented and adorable Taylor Hawkins, drummer for the Foo Fighters. He was so cute and nice in his wee tee-shirt and jeans. He commented on how un-glamourous our lobby is, whereupon I agreed and likened it to a gynecolgist's waiting room. He laughed, because he was lovestruck, I'm sure. I told him he was my favorite drummer to air-drum to in the car, which he appreciated, and asked me my fave song to do said air-drumming to (Everlong. DUH.) I heart him so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home