Thursday, March 09, 2006




Nacho and I were just discussing baby teeth and how weird it is that we grow teeth, they fall out and grow back bigger and uglier. Why is that? And more importantly, why do our parents keep the teeth? Was that just my own weird mother that kept my baby teeth in a velvet jewelry earring-box thingee? The teeth are in her top dresser drawer, along with various scarves from the 80s and knee-highs. Why? When my dog lost his baby teeth, he just ate them and shit them out, I think. Hmm.

1 Comments:

Blogger K said...

I don't know if my mom kept my teeth. I'll have to ask her. I must say now she would seem like an insensitive uncaring mom to not have. Now that I am aware that some put them in velvet boxes.

I remember crying at the dentist, because he could not produce the 2 teeth he just yanked out of my skull ...and those were worth money dammit! My mom put $ under my pillow anyway, and it confused the shit out of me. Seemed the handing over of the teeth was a mandatory part of the transaction.

11:02 AM, March 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home