Thursday, February 09, 2006

Why do I love award shows so much?





God bless the Grammys. If I am ever unconcious and wake up to the sight of Sly Stone hovering over me, I will know that I have been kidnapped, probed by a Korg keyboard, and sent to Planet Freak-a-Funk.

Random thoughts on the Grammys:

Kelly Clarkson. Shhh, baby. It's gonna be OK. Just thank the nice people at Fox and GET THE FUCK OFF THE STAGE. There, better now?

I love the fact that hip-hop has it's own Beck and his name is Will.i.am.

Teri Hatcher's wanna be scandalous see-through dress was funny. Funny because she was wearing bloomers that resembled a P.E. teacher's Bike shorts.

DJ AM emcees the Green Carpet:
AM: "So, is this your first Grammys?"
CELEB: "No, um, actally, I've had 8 monimations and won 5 Grammys in the last 3 years."
AM: "Oh."
CELEB: "Yep."
AM: "So, what do you like better, house or jungle?"
CELEB: "Huh?"
AM: "Seacrest, back to you."

I totally want to hang out with Mary J. Blige.

I still love U2. And Coldplay. So, there. But not so much into Mattel's newest doll, Leotard Madonna.






How awesome would it have been if Herbie Hancock busted into "Rockit" and XTina did the Robot thing where her arm "falls asleep" ?


God, I don't even know if I can handle the Oscars. But I totally can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home