Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'll be the best Tall Helper ever. I swear.

I want to live on the Roloff Farm. I want to go there in the fall and I want to sell pumpkins and drink cider. Most likely, there will be some sort of hay labyrinth that would be constructed. I would go in it, despite the fact that one of those things gave me my first, real sprained ankle at age 8. I wouldn't be scared of the pumpkin launcher, either. Fuck that shit! Launch away, party people!! We'll all watch football on Sunday and rake leaves. It'll be the awesomest fall of all time. Why? Because it's at the Roloff's house.



I love this show. I totally want to hang out with them.

p.s. You can just tell how much they hate this lame-o surfboard picture. The Roloffs are way cooler than that. Duh.

3 Comments:

Blogger K said...

They should have people pay to stay there and use them for slave labor on all the cooky projects...I'd hammer some nails at Old West Town.

Oh, and I would totally hang out with the daughter. It's like she's invisble. I don't even remember her name! Poor girl gets no airtime at all. Only person on the planet who wishes she was born with an inherited genetic anamoly...

do you like that? I'm so PC!

7:17 AM, June 29, 2007  
Blogger P-Diddy in Sin City said...

Molly Molly Bo Bolly. Poor Molly. I'm totally with you. But she lays the smack down when she has to.
Also, Jeremy totally wears skinny jeans.

12:43 AM, July 03, 2007  
Blogger P-Diddy in Sin City said...

I don't even know if i can talk about the latest news about Matt the Dad getting a DUI. Tragic. But, maybe makes him more fun to party with? Oh my God, I'm going to hell...

7:59 PM, August 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home