Monday, December 05, 2005

Blood at the Outlet Mall



So, I was Christmas shopping at the outlet mall because I love my friends and family, but only at a discount, when Bloodfest '05 occured. I was approaching the Calvin Klein outlet with visions of discounted pants dancing in my head, when I saw a well-dressed woman opening the door ahead of me. Keep in mind, there was a fierce, cold desert wind kickin'. It went down like this. She's holding mad bags, on cell phone, holds door open with ass, drops cell phone, picks up cell phone, releases ass, looks behind her and WHAM-O! Door hits face, woman hits ground, broken-nose blood splatters everywhere. I ran over to make sure she was alright (I almost felt bad for her, until I saw the great deals she got at Theory), CK employees go into emergency holy-shit mode, call EMTs and all was well. I then bought some pants at a 60% discount, in addition to sunglasses I didn't need, yet did need. Make sense? Merry Christmas.

3 Comments:

Blogger Grant said...

you go girl... maintain that sexy

:OP

5:13 PM, December 07, 2005  
Blogger K said...

isn't "cold desert wind" an oxymoron?

It is 9 degrees here...no sympathy here. At least her nostrils are moist, mine are cracking and have a rim of dry skin so it appears I have perpetual boogers...I do not have boogers...well at least not clinging to the cusp of my nostril.

1:54 PM, December 08, 2005  
Blogger P-Diddy in Sin City said...

In case you haven't heard, maintaining the sexy incorporates all kinds, including the dry-nostriled. Trust me. I live in the desert. Dry nostrils are a way of life.

6:42 PM, December 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home