Thursday, December 08, 2005

Diddy Homage


There's a reason this blog is called "Maintain the Sexy". I'm watching the finale of "Making the Band 3". I'm totally addicted. Diddy done right..... Anyway,I'm watching the finale and this dude has all of his bases covered. The Diddy, the man WHO SAID "CALL ME DIDDY", has such a monsterous grab on the nuts of the media, that it's totally fascinating. Not only do I think this show is produced so well, it makes me want to hang out with tha' Dids (Diddy, if you're reading this...call me. You rule supreme.), but it's just...good. Lates.

1 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Oh, I watched! good. But I wish that Dominique had made it. And that was the first time I ever even noticed that blonde girl there. And AWBREEEE needs to eat and stop going to the tanning salon so much.

10:00 AM, December 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home