Monday, January 16, 2006

Recent songs that I am embarrased to say...I like.

"Stickwitchu" (um, yes. I think that's how they spell it.) - Pussycat Dolls

"Because of You" - K. Clarkson (In a related, pathetic story, I have actually planned my week around the fact that American Idol starts on Tuesday. I seriously, SERIOUSLY, need a life.)

Any song on the OC soundtrack. (Nacho- another library score!)

"So Sick" - Ne-Yo (are you seeing the Contemporary R&B theme? It's piped into the office all day at "Las Vegas' number one HIT music station" (said in total DJ voice). Sigh.)

More to add later.

3 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Ok, I'm having a serious hard time understanding how you could like that Pussycat Dolls song.

I can only assume they are pumping some kind of drug into the water supply so the people who have the most means to cause them harm, do not in fact kick their show girl wanna be singer, only that Selma Hyack looking chic can even sort sing, so ugly i have to hide my face in videos sister of Jonathan "I am so not gay - woman lover" Anton is my leader poser asses.

12:43 PM, January 16, 2006  
Blogger P-Diddy in Sin City said...

It cracks me up how none of the other chicks even sing. They probably hit the clubs and are like, "yeah, I'm a pussycat doll" and people are like, "Yeah. Um, no you're not."

1:16 PM, January 16, 2006  
Blogger K said...

Yeah, I sense a menudo-esque change of guard as the ladies age...that is if the groups even around that long.

1:26 PM, January 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home