Thursday, March 30, 2006

Musical Hell.

I share my the area I work in with two other people. Both of them like to play their music throughout the day. Now, seeing as I work in radio, you would think that maybe, just maybe, the music choices would be good ones. But sadly, no.

One woman likes to listen to a station that isn't even one of ours. Their jingle is "Smooooooooooo-ooo-oooooooth Jaaaaaazz. One OHHHHH FIIIIVE point Sehhhhvennn", and is chock full of clarinet-y versions of Michael Jackson, Santana and Commodores songs.

The other woman likes to listen to gospel, and I don't mean the choir filled, emotion- packing, U2-backing kind. I'm talking the "HOOOOOOOOOOOOLY JEEEEEZUS . I say JEEEE-UUUUU-UUUHHHH-ZZZUUUS", etc. And this shit goes on...all...day.

I would wear my iPod to save myself, but sadly, I have to deal with people all day. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go stick my head under my pillow and turn on my white noise machine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home