Friday, April 21, 2006

I touched Jordan Catalano.


So, Jared Leto comes in today to promote his band's show tonight. I catch wind that he's in the hizzy, so I immediately check hair, cover zit, and speed to meet the man who set the standard for every crush I ever had in my so-called life. He was very nice and met all hotness expectations. All I could think of when he shook my hand was "holy shit this is jordan motherfuckin' catalano" and then I thought about the recent paparazzi photo of him text-messaging while Scarlett HOhaansen is giving him the tounge and I laughed all the way to the Diet Pepsi machine.

p.s. he has lost all of his mark chapman fat and perfectly rocked his skinny jeans.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Brian Johnson said...

You are living my dream.

9:50 AM, April 25, 2006  
Blogger P-Diddy in Sin City said...

ha ha! Thanks, Mrs. Brian Johnson...I left out the fact that I busted my ass on the stairs in front of Boyz II Men last week due to my unfortunate choice of wedge sandals. I just read your blog! Thanks for stopping in!

7:54 PM, April 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home