Wednesday, August 09, 2006

DVR has saved/ruined my life.


It's my digital meth.

'Scuse me while I update my blog, while Rock Star Supernova is on PAUSE.
And why? Because I freakin' CAN. The shit is on PIZZAUSE! Sigh.

Gone are the days of, "Well, shit, nothing's on. Guess I'll...I dunno...read, excersise, sleep?"

Buh-bye.

No, no. Proactive life has been replaced with, "Shit! Run's House? Hell's Kitchen? Project Runway? House Hunters? I don't KNOOOOOOWWWW!" [proceed to watch all four.]

So, DVR Tivo, whatever the fuck you are, we are in a dysfunctional relationship, but baby, I love ya.

1 Comments:

Blogger K said...

When we moved, we not only entered a new city, but the new world of DVR...though we call it "Tivo"...it's too hard to say "I DVRed Big Brother last night". Really the same thing...just no *bloops*

12:04 PM, August 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home