Thursday, June 01, 2006

Please levitate in my lobby.


OK, first I must admit, that I'm totally writing this super-fast because I missed The Hills last night and am catching up at the 11 o'clock Thursday hour. Yeah, I know. Whateves.

SOOOO. Chris Angel (David Blain's ASS-KICKER, for those who don't know) came into the office yesterday. He and his posse walk in and couldn't have been cooler. Totes got the autograph, yet did not get the picture, because my camera phone is so anti-climatic in it's three year old age.

Anyway, I commented on how much more I liked this season, and he gave me the two-handed "cupp" of a handshake, and then I got all freaked out, like he was reading my mind. Or he was going to open his mouth and my name would be in ash on his tounge or something. So, I stuck with an autograph.

P.S. Could Chris Angel be the lead singer of Ratt, or what??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home